Here are the rules to this tag game:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
Here are Nina's 10 questions and my answers:
1. What is your favorite hobby? These days, it's creating new materials for my TPT store!
2. Why did you start blogging? My friend Nicole over at Today in Second Grade got me into this blogging world. We went for coffee one day and she told me all about her newest blogging adventure. Next thing I knew, I was hooked! Only a few months later, I have my own blog and I am a contributor on The Lesson Cloud, Simply Learning Centers, and Classroom Freebies Too! I also have my own Facebook page and TPT store :)
3. What is your favorite store to shop at? Smart Set. Don't know if you US peeps have this store but it is my fav!
4. What state do you live in? I live in Quebec, Canada.
5. What is your favorite subject to teach? Language Arts. I love teaching kids to read and write!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? I would have to say that my biggest pet peeve is when my students start their sentence with 'It's because...'. It drive me bonkers!
7. What is your favorite song? Ummm... I don't think I have one so I'll just go ahead and change this question to 'What was your wedding song?'! It was 'No One' by Alicia Keys.
8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you or that a student has said, (that you remember) since you have been teaching? Kids are always saying the funniest things but the last funny thing that I could remember is when a boy asked a girl how my baby got inside my belly. She looked at him and (very annoyed) said 'Don't you know? There is an egg inside her belly and the baby is inside the egg!' The boy replied 'Oh, I thought she ate it!' Aaaaaahahahahahha!
9. What is something you find yourself always saying in the classroom or to your students? Take your behind and put it on your chair! (Kids think it's hilarious and it gets them to sit down right away)
10. What country would you love to visit? My husband and I have always wanted to go to Spain. Maybe one day...
Okay my turn, my turn!!
Here are my 10 picks and my 10 questions:
Mrs. Dwyer @ Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties
Ms. Patterson @ Pocket Full of Kinders
Yearn 2 Learn
Lori @ Teaching with Love and Laughter
Michelle @ Teach 123
Karlie @ We Are All Special
Marie @ The Hands-On Teacher
Kara @ Sped-ventures
Bethany @ The Bubblegum Tree
Christi @ Ms. Fultz’s corner
For my questions, I decided to go with a 'Would you rather' kinda theme!
1. Coffee or Tea?
2. Teachers Pay Teachers or Teacher's Notebook?
3. Dog or Cats?
4. Summer or Winter?
5. Back Pack vacation or Beach?
6. Book Reading or Blog Stalking?
7. Meat or Veggies?
8. Married, Single, Engaged, or other?
9. Giveaway or Freebies?
10. Nightlight or Darkness? (don't laugh... I'm VERY afraid of the dark! lol)
I can't wait to read all your answers!